Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcome to day one of Nicolette's Fall & Halloween Blog Hop

Fall & Halloween Blog Hop


I'm so happy that you are joining us for this fabulous blog hop.  Autumn/Fall/Halloween happen to be my most favorite time of the year it's awesome!!!!


I'd like to say thank you to my bloggy friend Nicolette for letting me be a part of this blog hop.
If you just happened to stop by my blog today I'd love for you to hop on over to Nicolette's Blog Beyond Scrappin right here .

Blog Candy:  Please read each blog to see what they're requirements are as to winning.  For my blog candy, I am hoping to hit 500 followers and once I do I'm going to having a giveaway of many different items that I've picked up along the way.  I'm opening it up to my followers.  My regulars and I know who they are will have extra chances to win.  So if your not a follower and you like what you see please feel free to sign up and if you do sign up leave me your blog addy so that I can return the favor to you.

If your making your way thru the hop then you should be arriving at my blog by the way of Leslie's Blog leslierahye. Isn't her blog beautiful?  I love looking at all of the different types of crafts she does.

Okay so for my project today I'm going to be sharing with you two signs that I had to make up for a haunted trail that my kids volunteer at every year, in Pardeesville, Pa.

They have a huge section of the trail this year and there are two different sections so here's the sign for the first section.


This sign is for the section that they actually have roped off so that you can't enter Heaven, of course!!!

I bet you can guess what the next sign is going to be related too...



Yeppers it's the "Gates of Hell"  Come on it's a Haunted Trail they want to scare the b'geesus out of people.  The hell sign happens to be my favorite.... the hubs added the red food coloring for the look of blood ..... I love how it came out.

The, "You can check-in anytime you like but you can never leave"  Wasn't a total rip off of the line in the Eagles song Hotel California but, it was our small shout out to the song indirectly.

I'm pleased with how these two signs came out and it was a snap making them using both my Gypsy and my Cricut E2 and with the ability to do these in my new Craftroom or "Brandi's Bedroom" as it's now referred to.... ( for those who don't know who brandi is.  She is our 3 year old German Shepherd who is super intellegent.  In her head she knows that there are four bedrooms and, Jordan has his room, Brittany has her room and The Hubs and I have our room so there's an extra room.  That I leave the door open too and several times throughout the day she will take herself in there and spread out on the floor... she even goes in there at night when we're asleep.... I think it's funny and cute.  She has claimed my craftroom as her bedroom.

Okay I wont keep you any longer.

I will be sending you on your way to the very capable hands of  Pam over at Scrapbook Flair another one of my favorite blogs to visit.  I hope that you will come on back tomorrow and see what I've got cooked up.  I'm still working on a Fall wreath... if I finish it up I will have it for you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Be Creative today and everyday.
----Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment