Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 2 of Nicolette's Fall/Halloween Blog Hop

***Okay so before I get to my post for the 2nd day of the hop let me fill you in on ..... my day yesterday.... Okay if you saw my post from yesterday then you should remember that my kids and I were volunteering at the Pardeesville Haunted Trail... Okay so last night at 10:30ish while I was sitting in my car taking a breather I got a tap, tap at the window and I looked up and it was my son's friend's father  telling me that my daughter took a spill and that they really thought that I needed to take her to the hospital for x-rays!!!  The vote was something was broken let me tell ya it looked real BAD!!!!  Swollen and black and blue.  Good news is she wasn't crying so I was relieved.  I'll sum it up real quick.... my daughter said it wasn't that bad it just hurt and she thought she jammed her pinky (which she does alot with basketball)
 
so I had someone find my son and we rushed home.... my hubs works at one of the hospitals  and he was done his shift and he was on his was so I wanted to wait for him.
 
When hubs got home he said that the bumps and lumps on her arm weren't normal and they were bone and she should go to the hospital so by 1:30 we were on our way to the hospital.
 
 
At 4:30 after x-rays they tell us it's too swollen to get a good read so her arm is in a brace and we need to wait till Monday for them to call us so we can take her back for x-rays and see what's going on.
 
I went to bed at 5:45am then I got up at 11:00am and finished up my project, let me tell ya nothing went as planned ..... so, i'm sorry I was alittle getting this up late.
 
 
 
Fall & Halloween Blog Hop


I'm so happy that you are joining us for this fabulous blog hop. Autumn/Fall/Halloween happen to be my most favorite time of the year it's awesome!!!!


I'd like to say thank you to my bloggy friend Nicolette for letting me be a part of this blog hop.
If you just happened to stop by my blog today I'd love for you to hop on over to Nicolette's Blog Beyond Scrappin right here .

Blog Candy: Please read each blog to see what they're requirements are as to winning. For my blog candy, I am hoping to hit 500 followers and once I do I'm going to having a giveaway of many different items that I've picked up along the way. I'm opening it up to my followers. My regulars and I know who they are will have extra chances to win. So if your not a follower and you like what you see please feel free to sign up and if you do sign up leave me your blog addy so that I can return the favor to you.

If your making your way thru the hop then you should be arriving at my blog by the way of Leslie's Blog leslierahye. Isn't her blog beautiful? I love looking at all of the different types of crafts she does.
 
 
Okay so here is the Fall wreath that I made for the hop.  I hope that you like it.
 

I'm not going into all of the details with this cause honestly..... I'm tired and pooped from yesterday and today and my RSD is really acting up so I'm not a happy camper. 

and it's 12:45am on Sunday morning.   Good night everyone!!!

I will be sending you on your way to the very capable hands of Pam over at Scrapbook Flair another one of my favorite blogs to visit. I hope that you will come on back tomorrow and see what I've got cooked up. I'm still working on a Fall wreath... if I finish it up I will have it for you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Be Creative today and everyday.
----Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment