Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank You!!!!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by this past weekend for the:


I'd also like to thank our wonderful hostess Kathryn for pulling off yet another great and very inspirational hop full of ubber creative ladies.  Girls you all were wonderful and I myself have seen some things that I would love to recreate in my own way.

I'd also like to remind you that this weekend I will also be in another hop this one is being hosted by the ever so crafty Nicolette!!!!

This hop will be featuring more fall fun.  I'm sure there will be more Halloween fun and some wonderful ideas for Thanksgiving. 

Where I live leaves have already turned thanks to all of that rain we had and, they are now falling from the trees.... ( My kids are gonna love it!!!! They get to rake!!!!)--- it's okay they are paid handsomely for doing so.  It's the same thing every year we wait for them to turn and then it rains, gets chilly they turn and  before you can enjoy it they are already gone seems like it takes the most two weeks!!!!

I'm finally slowely getting back to crafting.... boy moving has really taken alot of me and during all of this I switched pain meds and they knock me out!!!  I take them they make me sleepy I take a nap and then I'm good to go and I'm up all night would be nice if I could sleep normal hours.

Enough about me .....
I hope that you will come on back this weekend and join me for the hop.  I really do appreciate those regular followers of mine.  You are the ones who show up to all the hops.  I really appreciate your support it means alot.  I cherish each and everyone of you.... I have some things I'd love to do next year with my blog and I'm hoping that I can make it happen.  I just have to put my mind to it.  I may be calling on a few of you for some help.

Take care and be creative today,
----Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment