Monday, October 10, 2011

I will be back posting on here shortly

Sorry, it's been awhile since I last posted....
With the move I'm still trying to get things organized and it seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything.  Plus, I've been sick on and off..... finally this past weekend my body finally thru some flu like symptoms my way and instead of going to bed around 3 am I went to bed at 11 pm.... it was a first and I slept thru the night....woo-hoo....

Okay just so you know I have been doing a few artys projects around the house and I do have pictures of what I've been up to and I do plan on sharing them with you all just as soon as I can.

I just want to say that I HATE shopping for curtians!!!!!!   AHHHHHHH that almost sent me to the looney bin I swear.... but, the curtians are now bought and hung....

More talk soon,
Thanks for hanging around and for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment