Tuesday, October 25, 2011

UPDATE ON BRITTANY!!!!

We are going to be taking her to the family doctor again on friday to let him look at her arm and then I guess we're going to go from there.

We're still icing and have the brace the hospital gave us on her arm.... good news is some of the swelling is going down and she can wiggle her fingers!!!! (not much but, she can so that's good news,right?)

She is still popping Ibiprophen (sp?) every four hours...

She says it's more her forearm that is hurting her now.... that's where the bump is and it's bruised.

I will keep letting you know what's going on...

Keep your fingers crossed for her... she's such a sweet kid and her birthdays coming up on Nov 1st.  So, we're hoping she'll be okay.

I'll be happy as long as there is no permanent damage done to her.... I dont want her living in pain like me... I'll take the extra dose of pain instead of her she's only a kid.

Thanks for all of your blessing and well wishes.  I will let her know your all thinking of her.

Be crafty today and everyday!!!
----Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment